Living the Wealth Enhancers Values
Every so often someone goes and blows your mind.
You know when it happens because you get goosebumps and a tingle up your spine. It’s pretty damn amazing.
A couple of days ago, one of our team members, Christine Dang (affectionately known around here as @dangdang) posted a message to the team on Slack letting us know she had created a document that explains our values and what it is to be involved with WE (as a team member, or even as a WE member).
My initial thought could have been ‘Hey, that stuff should really come from me!’ however I have a lot of faith in my amazing little team, and I was not let down at this moment. At all.
There’s nothing better than seeing the philosophies you have preached to your team, come out of their mouths, and that is what happened.
Dangdang has been a part of WE since the early days, and we go on, and on, and on, and on about our values, the Get Rich Slow philosophy, the WE way and everything that we believe in, fight for and aspire to be. Everyday.
My role as CRO (Chief Repetitive Officer) certainly showed it paid off for me when I opened this document to find @dangdang’s detailed explanation of exactly what it means to live our four core values: Get Rich Slow, Commitment to Coaching, Love Change and Community of Tall Poppies.
VALUE #1: Get Rich Slow
- You’ve read Sarah’s book, Get Rich Slow.
- You are following the #getrichslow philosophy in your personal life.
- You preach it to your friends and family.
- You make sacrifices for the goals you truly want.
- You don’t complain about what you have or how much you earn and simply make the most of it.
- You set an ambitious goal and make sacrifices to achieve it.
- You reward yourself for hard work.
VALUE #2: Commitment to Coaching
- You love to be pushed in all aspects of life and seek out coaches (PTs, fitness coach, health professionals, financial coaches, personal development coach, life coach).
- You are constantly learning and developing yourself through reading, podcasts, courses, etc.
- You understand that it is a lifelong journey, not a short-term fix.
- You help others by sharing what you have learned.
- You recommend resources to people when they tell you about a problem they’re having.
- You find the answer (SweetProcess, Google) before you ask.
- You think of a solution before you complain.
- You think of a solution when sh*t hits the fan.
- You don’t complain and always spot the opportunity.
VALUE #3: Community of Tall Poppies
- You surround yourself with people who display qualities you want more of.
- You don’t surround yourself with people who bring you down.
- You add value to people’s lives through giving, whether that’s through making introductions, inviting them to events or keeping up with milestones in their lives.
- You don’t expect anything in return.
- You value the connections you make and aim to nurture them on an ongoing basis.
- You have a team mentality and understand that whatever you do affects the entire team so you give your best.
VALUE #4: Love Change
- You look for opportunities to improve a process in order to become more efficient.
- You address areas that aren’t working immediately, rather than constantly doing the same thing wrong.
- You don’t expect that someone will sit next to you and train you, you train yourself by displaying the above value.
- You see the positive in all changes and identify the opportunities.
- You accept nothing less than progression in all areas of your life. If you stay the same, you are not happy.
If WE sounds like a place you’d like to work, we’re growing fast and always looking for Gladiators who are passionate about the work we do and embody the way we operate (detailed conveniently above). Send me an email with a link to your Linked In profile. 🙂
Ready to become your very best? Get started with a FREE Strategy Session today.
Disclaimer: all information contained within this article is of a general nature and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please consult a professional financial advisor or planner (like us!) before acting.