WEBINAR: Millennials, is it time to self-manage your superannuation?
Do you truly understand superannuation, and how you could be investing that money?
Do you have it under control, or is it just in a bunch of default investments preselected for you?
Did you know you can use your superannuation money to invest in property and even startup companies?
Your superannuation is your money and represents a hidden opportunity for you to take control of your future, and invest in things that you know and understand.
In this video, we discuss how millennials are embracing self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF) and how it could work for you.
Millennials, it’s time to self manage your super!
In the webinar, we cover:
- Why millennials should start taking their super seriously
- How to use your super to invest in property, and even startups
- How an SMSF works in simple terms
- Saving tax on your investments
- How your SMSF fits into your overall investment strategy
- Leveraging your SMSF investments through property
- Finn’s personal insights on his own SMSF
So, are you ready to start investing for success? Book your FREE Strategy Session with a qualified Wealth Enhancers Financial Coach today.
Disclaimer: all information contained within this article is of a general nature. Do not be rely upon it when making financial decisions. Please consult a professional financial advisor or planner (like us!) before acting.